Are you a female christian with a strong desire to fully represent the Kingdom of God? contributing to the family, community development and nation building while upholding true christian value? Do you seek a platform to express yourself and possible funding for your attainable projects? Have you heard about Miss Christian Cameroon and your wondering what it is, how and when you can register? I hope this article will give you more insight about this pageant.
According to 123helpme,
‘The purpose of beauty pageants is to find ones personality, their own strengths and weakness as a person, gain confidence and raise their self-esteem, and prove to people that it is not impossible to have beauty and brains.’
At first, I thought pageants were really all about beauty or physical appearance, like who’s fairer, who has nicer teeth or a better body figure. But as I grew up, I began to understand that pageants go beyond beauty, people want to know what a beautiful girl has to offer other than her beauty. In this light, MCC has the following objectives,
- Promote women to lead purpose
- Teach the importance of God’s purpose
- Nurture young girls to be active both in ministry, home and in the community
- Educate young girls to apply God’s words in their daily activities by the fruits of the Spirit
- Encourage young girls to study God’s word and rightly dividing the word of truth
- Encourage young girls to win souls through their service to humanity
Miss Christian Cameroon is an initiative founded by Miss Florence Anyiaka Njang, a Cameroon based model, who emerged as Miss Christian Africa 2018 – 2019. As a result, The Miss Christian Cameroon Pageant is an initiative she conceived after her return from Nigeria.
Few months after her return, Miss Florence Anyiaka Njang decided to bring this initiative to reality; supported by a passionate team. Hence, the first edition of Miss Christian Cameroon came through successfully in 2019.
The Christian pageant which they planned and executed in a short time (two months) recorded great achievements and impact on the contestants and the church as well; despite the many challenges they encountered.
last year’s participants have done so many community projects so far and pictures and videos of these projects can be found on their Facebook page: MissChristianCameroon
Miss Christian Cameroon, is a pageant aimed at restoring women’s kingdom identity and equipping them to better create a positive impact in the church, the community and every sphere of influence.
- Inner healing and restoration to ‘Sonship’
- Resourceful tools to develop positive character traits.
- Entrepreneurial talks on skills development and management.
- Biblical Fundamentals on Kingdom identity.
- Biblical Fundamentals on purpose and destiny.
- Possible funding for their attainable projects.
- Biblical Fundamentals on how to extend the government of Jesus Christ over the seven spheres of influence.
- A platform to express themselves.
Before we conclude with this article, I’m sure you’ll love to hear from some of the contestants of the last edition. Fortunately, we got to some of them and here’s what they had to say. click here
The 2020 edition has already been launched and registration is ongoing.
click here to register! (registration is free)
If you know someone who will be interested, please please please share this, it’s a life changing opportunity. Winning this project might just be what she needs to get to the next level.
Related celebrating black women