Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, do you have a lot of feelings for your lover but lack the right words to express? Do you want to melt his/her heart with love but don’t just know how to? you want to let your loved ones know just how much they mean to you but you just can’t find the words. Worry no more, I compiled these valentine’s day quotes and messages for you so you can let your loved ones know just how much you care.
Cute Valentine’s day quotes
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
- “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton, Football Player
- flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
- Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones, Engineer
- “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso, Artist
- “Where there is love, there is life.” – Mahatma Ghandi, Civil Rights Leader
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, Author
- Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery, Poet
- “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert Heinlein, Author
- “And suddenly all the love songs were about you.” – Unknown
Valentine’s day messages for him
- “The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space”. – Marilyn Monroe, Actress
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis, Actress
- “Money is no match for the richness you bring to my life.” – Anonymous
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne, Author
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse, Poet
- “A life without love is like a year without summer.” – Anonymous
- “Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt, Actress
- “I’m much more me when I’m with you.” – Anonymous
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more” – Angelita Lim, Writer
Valentine’s day messages for her
- “Chocolate can’t compete with the sweetness of loving you.” – Anonymous
- “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Conan Doyle, Arthur
- “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, Author“You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Conan Doyle, Arthur
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson, Poet
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher, Actor
- “In my eyes, you are the most beautiful and tender woman in the whole world. I love you.” – Anonymous
- “Love is friendship that has caught on fire” – Ann Landers, Writer
- “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft, Author
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn, Actress
- “I know of only one duty, and that is to love” – Albert Camus, Philosopher
Romantic love messages from the scriptures
Song of Solomon 3:4
It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go. . .
Song of Solomon 4:7
Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.
Song of Solomon 8:6-7
Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
Most times we want to tell our loved ones the sweetest words ever and just when we need the words we don’t seem to be inspired. With these valentine’s day quotes and messages, you are sure to get them blushing. But remember too, these valentine’s day quotes and messages will mean nothing without you, your loved one and the love you share. So you have to make the words come alive. Lastly, do not let Valentine’s day pass without expressing your love. Happy Valentine’s day!